| Bloggin' a Food Blog
| Song Information
Bloggin' a Food Blog that was performed by Marge, Bart and Lisa.
- We're Bloggin' a food blog, Marge and Bart and Lisa,
- As one now, we're having fun now.
- Throwing down mad foodie game, knowing all the chefs' names,
- Rolling into K-Town, bibimbap and bulgogi,
- The hotties I chill with are sriracha and kimchi,
- Homemade terrines, my ducks always confit,
- I braise with a billion more BTUs than I need,
- I cook a Thanksgiving turkey in a trash-bag, sous vide,
- A fumatore in Brindisi Fed-Exes me salami,
- Don't scoop gelato unless it's got umami,
- I'll be "Frank" like Bruni, "Ruthless" like Reichl, "Wiley" like Dufresne, and when I take the mike,
- I'll Rhyme about radicchio, criticize Colicchio,
- Every pub is gastro, and all my beef carpaccio,
- Throw it in the Pho Yo ,
- And don't you call that Pho "Foe",
- Talk about broth-squirtin' dumplings, dumplings, dumplings, dumplings.
- We're bloggin a food blog,
- Uploading pics with our fun mom, fun mom, fun mom.
- We're bloggin' a food blog,
- Settin' up accounts for our users, using computers,
- Post tweets every day, yo, yo, tweets every day, y'all,
- Never give it four stars—ain't never give it four stars—maybe two, maybe three,
- Moderating the comments,
- Checkin' the page views,
- G-G-G Duck fat—truffle oil—Yo, yo, yo,
- My food is art. My food is art—It comes right from the heart,
Behind the Laughter
The song was performed by guest stars Tim Heidecker, Eric Wareheim and Carmen Carter. The song pays homage to "Empire State of Mind" by Alicia Keys and Jay-Z.
It was composed by Davin Wood with lyrics by Matt Selman, Tim Heidecker and Eric Warheim.