Are You Duff Enough?/Quotes
Wikisimpsons - The Simpsons Wiki
- Marge: Hrmmm. I'm not sure that an all-night party is the best way to spend our Saturday evening...
- Homer: Marge, you're always saying that I need to do something to win the kid's respect. What's more respectable than winning this contest? Look at their goofy little faces! They're totally into this!
- Lisa: Bring it home, dad!
- Bart: You're a party animal, Homer!
- Duffman: Duffman will win this contest to prove he's the best! Oh yeah!
- Bill: We're down to the final two! It's Homer Simpson versus the mystery competitor.
- Marty: Yes, that's his name on the registration form... "Mr. E. Competitor."
- Lisa: Dad, you threw the contest to help Duffman! I'm so proud of you! And to really sell it, you pretended to soil yourself!
- Homer: Uh, yeah... "pretended."
- Howard K. Duff VIII: And I hope your enjoy your prize... the change to be the Duff Energy Drink Mascot for a week!
- Duffman: Duffman's heart feels so jittery and tingly!
- Howard K. Duff VIII: Well, you've had nothing to drink but caffeine for the past 24 hours.
- Duffman: Looks like Duffman is pulling double duty! This will be the most intense week of Duffman's life! Oh yeah!
- Blue-haired lawyer: Please have the most intense week of your life... responsibly!