| This is a talk page, where you can leave messages and comments about the Policies and guidelines project page.
- Please sign and date your posts using four tildes (
- New discussion topics go at the bottom of the page.
- New to Wikisimpsons? Welcome!
- This is not a forum for general discussion about the article's subject. Only talk about edits to the article. If you want to ask questions about the content, ask on Wikisimpsons Answers.
|Some talk page guidelines:
- Be polite
- Assume good faith
- No personal attacks
- Don't bite the newcomers!
User Space Images
When recently viewing The Simpsons Fan100!'s user page, I found 9 images not used anywhere else. This, I feel, is too many. Most wikis have a policy stating how many personal images a user page may have. We should have one too. I think about 2 or 3 maximum. ☆The Solar Dragon (Talk)☆ 16:54, March 22, 2010 (UTC)
- He could just embed the image from sites like photobucket or another wiki (maybe a empty one), i agree that uploading lots of files is kinda too much.--Sgtcook (My Talk Page) 17:09, March 22, 2010 (UTC)
- So, how many per user maximum then? ☆The Solar Dragon (Talk)☆ 17:11, March 22, 2010 (UTC)
- Come on IRC. Discuss there. ☆The Solar Dragon (Talk)☆ 17:11, March 22, 2010 (UTC)
If no one responds to this, I will make it three images at maximum. ☆The Solar Dragon (Talk)☆ 17:11, March 23, 2010 (UTC)
- I see it has been changed to 3 now--Smiley12 was here at 02:02, March 24, 2010 (UTC)
- Yeah. I decided that was a reasonable amount. ☆The Solar Dragon (Talk)☆ 06:10, March 24, 2010 (UTC)