Hello, TheUnderfaker, and welcome to Wikisimpsons!
Here are a few pages to help out new editors such as yourself:
Please sign your name on talk pages by using four tildes (~~~~). This will automatically produce your name and the date. Signing your comments is important, as it lets other editors know who has posted which comments.
The dead has risen ... to create a new article
I have returned—but only briefly. I will be back fulltime, so to speak, soon.
Anyway, how do you create a page? I can't find where. Perhaps a "Create Page" link could be added to the Toolbox. TheUnderfaker 17:59, 2 December 2010 (UTC)
- The easiest way is to type it into the search bar and then click on the red link at the top of the search page. That is how I have always done it. Anyway, good to see that you are still around. I thought that you had left or something. ☆The Solar Dragon☆ 18:02, 2 December 2010 (UTC)
- OK, thanks. TheUnderfaker 18:08, 2 December 2010 (UTC)
- Oh, so you changed your name. I was wondering who this Blackadder guy was.
And, Solar, I would say you ultimately accomplished your goal. Besides the occasional edit every five or so hours, there's nothing but tumbleweeds over at wikia. TheUnderfaker 18:37, 2 December 2010 (UTC)
- After a lot of vandalism, they lost a couple of articles and one VSTF put a lot of hard work and time into getting the history back for some articles which got lost in the vandalism. He changed his name to fool Wikia into believing he was still only working there. However, his brother knew he wasn't and the plan sort of failed. ☆The Solar Dragon☆ 18:47, 2 December 2010 (UTC)
Well, I say it's about time for another one of my lengthy discussions
Hopefully somebody will read this. Where should I post it? The main page's forum should be just for discussing that, but I can put it there if that's what everyone wants. Or should I create a forum page, or post to Wikisimpsons Forum. Problem with that is, the discussion won't be accessible to all (they'd have to create another sign–in.) Speaking of which, I think we should have a place where the community can discuss improving the wiki as a whole. TheUnderfaker 15:07, 18 January 2011 (UTC)
- I'll just post it on the main page talk page, it's easier that way. TheUnderfaker 16:33, 18 January 2011 (UTC)
Hi TheUnderfaker have you noticed Blog:Wikisimpsons editor meetings? The weekend is the current time frame it will be located in and so could you please post the time period (preferably in GMT, if not state your time zone) you will be available in on these days on the blog, my user talk page or your own user talk page. Thank you. --Cook879 21:23, 16 February 2011 (UTC)
If you can give me the approximate time they appear in the episodes or an image of them and a simple explanation of what they do, that will help. It isn't that easy and I will need something else to go on.
For I am Furious Yellow, I have these list of names: Bin Laden, Voice Actor, Repo Man, Seamus, Radio Announcer, Lou Rawls, Milkman, Mr. Blackwell, Mayor of Neuterville, "When Dinosaurs Get Drunk" Announcer, and Todd Linux.
The Lost Souls are credited as follow: British Raj Man (Lost Soul), Man in Dinner Jacket (Lost Soul), Sad-Looking Frenchman (Lost Soul), Caribbean Outcast (Lost Soul) and Woman in Wedding Dress (Lost Soul).
- Sorry for the late reply. Yeah, if you want to do that, that's fine. TheUnderfaker 14:12, 16 August 2011 (EDT)
Hi, I've noticed that you have not been very active lately and have decided that to make way for possible new admins who would be more active and use their powers, I am asking you to do two things. Firstly, become more active. Secondly, explain why you should keep the powers. I don't like to do this but we can't have so many "active" admins who aren't actually active. If you don't think you will become more active, please tell me so I can change your status to semi-active or even inactive. Thanks, ☆The Solar Dragon☆ 14:23, 17 August 2011 (EDT)
- Yeah, you can mark down as inactive, unfortunately, for the time being. Thanks. TheUnderfaker 19:07, 24 August 2011 (EDT)
I changed the comprehensive article today as I won't have time to do it tomorrow (and I hate being late). TheUnderfaker 11:30, 30 September 2011 (EDT)
- I didn't want to give the impression that "own" that part of the main page—anyone can feel free to update the comprehensive article every month. TheUnderfaker