| This is a talk page, where you can leave messages and comments about the Kodos Johnson article.
- Please sign and date your posts using four tildes (
- New discussion topics go at the bottom of the page.
- New to Wikisimpsons? Welcome!
- This is not a forum for general discussion about the article's subject. Only talk about edits to the article. If you want to ask questions about the content, ask on Wikisimpsons Answers.
|Some talk page guidelines:
- Be polite
- Assume good faith
- No personal attacks
- Don't bite the newcomers!
isn't it possible kang and kodos's species are Hermaphrodites?Awesomebloodvamp 13:21, June 4, 2010 (UTC)
- I doubt it. Unisex maybe, but not a hermaphrodite as that is a woman with a man's parts. They could be like worms but I doubt it. ☆The Solar Dragon (Talk - Contribs.)☆ 13:34, June 4, 2010 (UTC)
Male or female? Sure, Kodos was mentioned to be Kang's sister once. But I'm pretty sure (s)he's also been called a he. Also, Kodos doesn't have eyelashes which usually indicate a female character. Whilst Kamala, a confirmed female Rigellian, has eyelashes. Evidence seems to point to male rather than female. The Solar Dragon (Talk - Contribs.) 14:38, September 12, 2013 (EDT)
- I have always seeing Kodos as a female after it was told she was Kang's sister. Sure Kodos has no any eyelashes but you should know at all females don't have it. /AleWi (talk) 12:35, September 13, 2013 (EDT)
- Yes, all female characters have eyelashes. Show me one who doesn't. Solar Dragon (Talk • Contribs.) 14:19, September 13, 2013 (EDT)
- I talking about in real life, if it's here why should it not been in the Simpsons World? /AleWi (talk) 14:21, September 13, 2013 (EDT)
- Look at every female Simpsons character. They have eyelashes. Look at every male character. They do not. Eyelashes = Female. No eyelashes = Male. ☆The Solar Dragon☆ 14:39, September 13, 2013 (EDT)
- Continuity seems to be rather loose when it comes to Kodos' gender. She's usually described as female more often than male though, I think. I know she's been stated to be female in some of the comics. Also, I think the no eyelashes thing was supposed to be sort of a gag. Like, they're different genders yet they still look identical and speak with masculine voices. --Nick97 (talk ~ contribs) 02:30, September 14, 2013 (EDT)
- I found now at Kodos also is calling sister in Aliens (Butterfinger commercial). /AleWi (talk) 11:23, September 24, 2013 (EDT)