| This is a talk page, where you can leave messages and comments about the Edna Krabappel article.
- Please sign and date your posts using four tildes (
- New discussion topics go at the bottom of the page.
- New to Wikisimpsons? Welcome!
- This is not a forum for general discussion about the article's subject. Only talk about edits to the article. If you want to ask questions about the content, ask on Wikisimpsons Answers.
|Some talk page guidelines:
- Be polite
- Assume good faith
- No personal attacks
- Don't bite the newcomers!
Does it specifically mention that she changes her name due to the marriage? CJC—Preceding unsigned comment added by 22.214.171.124 (talk) 05:34, 14 May 2012
- Nope.--Cook879 07:41, 14 May 2012 (EDT)
- Then should we be presuming that it has. They secretly got married, so until that point she was still Krabappel despite the marriage. Just because Ned goes to hospital, she wouldn't suddenly change her name. (Though I'm basing what happens on a review, so I may be wrong). -- cjc 10:09, 14 May 2012 (EDT)
- I agree. Simpsons Wikia has kept the name as Krabappel, but Wikipedia had renamed its page to Edna Flanders - so I just renamed that back to Edna Krabappel because the article was still using that name. I think we should've waited until next season, to see how she's referred to by the students next time the school is shown. If she's now Mrs Flanders, that would confirm it. If we hear Krabappel or Mrs K used, she kept her previous name. Although since it's not her maiden name, there isn't any logical reason for her to keep it. Digifiend 08:02, 22 May 2012 (EDT)
- I just updated the article, removing all references to Edna Flanders except the double barrelled version in the infobox. I also renamed the page. I hope the admins don't mind. Digifiend 08:11, 22 May 2012 (EDT)
- I see no problem with it.--Cook879 08:19, 22 May 2012 (EDT)
- Agreed. It should stay as Krabappel until an official source says otherwise. Solar Dragon (Talk • Contribs.) 08:35, 22 May 2012 (EDT)
I would like to add the character folder (as I have for many other characters) but the article is locked. --Mcdude man (talk) 08:11, December 26, 2014 (EST)
The image I would like to add.
- I lowered the protection to semi-protected. Should be able to edit it now. The Solar Dragon 08:36, December 26, 2014 (EST)
Should she be added to the category Retired characters as the character has presumably been retired as of season 26 Hutchy01 (talk) 16:18, January 14, 2015 (EST)
- She's not retired, she's dead. There's a difference. The Solar Dragon 16:49, January 14, 2015 (EST)
The name is listed as Krabappel–Flanders on Script View, and I want to add this so non-US viewers can see it: http://i.imgur.com/1z9s2J4.png