| Character Information
Cora has a gravelly voice and generally gruff demeanor. She is also very hard of hearing. However, she is a competent and attentive waitress. Over the years, Cora may have become a more grumpy and ironic person.
Over time, it seems that the deafness problem has been resolved, as she seems to hear very well in other appearances.
She seems to like to make fun of Homer because she has already called him "Santa Claus" and asked her ironic questions such as "came to have a snack here before returning to the sea?" or "how about I stick a pig at your throat?".
- Episode – "The Parent Rap"
- Episode – "My Mother the Carjacker"
- Episode – "We're on the Road to D'ohwhere"
- Episode – "Chief of Hearts" (Cora's Diner)
- – The Simpsons Movie
- Episode – "The Fool Monty" (cameo)
- Book – Simpsons World The Ultimate Episode Guide: Seasons 1-20