24 Hours in the Life of Ralph Wiggum
Wikisimpsons - The Simpsons Wiki
|The contents of this article are based on an issue of Simpsons Comics or another comic series and is considered to be non-canon and may not have actually happened/existed.
The reason behind this decision is: .
| 24 Hours in the Life of Ralph Wiggum
| Comic Story information
24 Hours in the Life of Ralph Wiggum is a Bart Simpson story first printed in Bart Simpson #6.
Plot and Events
The events occurring in a day for Ralph Wiggum:
- 6:14 AM: Ralph wakes up and says "Ohhh, What a Nightmare".
- 6:29 AM: Ralph cleans his teeth with Fryin' Dutchman Brand Anchovy Paste.
- 6:54 AM: Ralph puts his clothes on incorrectly.
- 7:15 AM: All of the Wiggum family are at the table having breakfast. Ralph puts donuts on the family dog, Officer Puppy's tail.
- 7:33 AM: Clancy says bye to Ralph as he heads to school.
- 7:37 AM: Ralph spots a pink toilet seat in a trash can.
- 7:49 AM: Ralph wears the toilet seat. He tells a cat he is a flying saucer.
- 8:02 AM: Ralph spots people digging in the ground and announces "I like to dig too!" while picking his nose.
- 8:14 AM: Ralph passes the Superfly Glue-Works and he says it smells like "old horsies".
- 8:23 AM: Ralph reads posters on a fence and says "But, my name's not "Bill"..." when one poster says "Post No Bills".
- 8:30 AM: Ralph arrives at school and tells Lisa he had donuts for breakfast. Lisa sees the toilet seat and tells him he has a big donut around his neck.
- 8:57 AM: Miss Hoover asks Ralph to answer a question about two trains and he says "But I like both choo-choos".
- 9:32 AM: Miss Hoover asks the class where they live, but Ralph points to the Moon.
- 10:43 AM: Ralph's classmates are about to throw red dodgeballs at his stomach.
- 11:22 AM: Miss Hoover gives Ralph a paper with a question mark written on it. Ralph is confused if it is a bad or a good grade.
- 12:47 PM: Everyone wants to trade lunches. Ralph has a jar of paste.
- 2:31 PM: Ralph falls asleep in class and dreams that a tree is going to cut him up into logs.
- 3:05 PM: Ralph leaves school stating his brain hurts.
- 3:12 PM: Ralph goes on a Poochie ride.
- 3:28 PM: Ralph slaps red paint all over a sign.
- 4:07 PM: Ralph leads a parade through Mulberry Street.
- 4:19 PM: Ralph visits Litters O' Critters Pet Shop to see a goldfish called Goldie.
- 4:31 PM: Ralph goes to the Springfield Video Arcade and states the water fountain is the "bestest video game ever".
- 4:46 PM: Ralph arrives home unsure if he actually lives there.
- 5:53 PM: Ralph puts fish food in Goldie's (empty) fish bowl.
- 6:15 PM: Ralph states that homework is harder than remembering to breathe.
- 6:57 PM: Ralph sits at the table ready to eat dinner and tells his mother that not much happened during the day.
- 7:22 PM: Ralph and his dad are sitting in the living room watching the Car-Chase Network and Ralph asks if he can watch the Cartoon Channel. Clancy says no as he cannot stand "Road-Runner" cartoons.
- 8:24 PM: Ralph is in the bath stating he's shriveling into a big old prune and hopes his dad does not put him in a Danish Pastry.
- 8:42 PM: Ralph forgets where his head goes into in his pyjamas.
- 8:53 PM: Ralph's parents say good night to him. Ralph points out the deer tick bites on his body.
- 9:06 PM: Ralph claps to help him get to sleep.
- 9:07 PM: Ralph falls asleep and has a nightmare about the events that happened that day.
- The Next Day at 6:14 AM: Ralph states again "Ohhh, What a Nightmare".
|Wikisimpsons has a collection of images related to 24 Hours in the Life of Ralph Wiggum.|