Wikisimpsons - The Simpsons Wiki
Ages are a matter of debate on The Simpsons. There are ever changing ages of many characters. These are the rules people should follow on Wikisimpsons when adding ages:
- The latest age should be used. If an age is mentioned in a newer episode as well as an older episode, the newer age should be used.
- There should be no age guesses (e.g. 30s/40s).
- If an age is mentioned in non-canon material (THOHs, games etc.) it should not be added to a canon article infobox.
- If the article is non-canon, it is fine to put the age in.
- All ages must be sourced with <ref>"[[Episode name]]"</ref> and the references tag added to the bottom of the page if necessary.
- For people who guest starred as themselves, their character articles should not include the age as sometimes the character is made to look younger or older than they actually are, unless it is stated in the episode.
Wikisimpsons policies and guidelines
|Ages • Canon • Character statuses • Images • Naming • Notability • Only revert once • Plagiarism • Protection policy • Reusing Images • Spam • Sourcing and Referencing • Speedy deletions|
|Users and accounts|
|Account names • Administrators • Multiple accounts • Signature • User pages • Vandalism|
|Talk pages • Assume Good Faith|