Waitresses in the Sky/Quotes
Wikisimpsons - The Simpsons Wiki
- Selma: Well, let's look on the bright side. At least we're out of work togheter.
- Patty: You're right. A smoke... to sisterhood. Jeezum crow, it's empty! Selma, how many cigarrettes have you had today?
- Selma: The usual one hundred and thirty-five since breakfast.
- Patty: That's strange. We should have two left.
- Lisa: Bart, thanks for sharing your room with me.
- Bart: Are you kiddin'? I couldn't let you share your room with aunt Selma. Then I whoulda' had to share my room with... [GULP] aunt Patty.
- Homer: Are you sure Smithers said flight attendants? 'Cause Lenny said that they were looking for two contamination shower attendants.
- Patty: Laugh it up, cue-ball! Learning the contents of this manual is all that stands between our career in the sky and life on Earth with you.
- Homer: Woo hoo! Learn, baby, larn!
- Selma: Patty, are you sure you can land this plane?
- Patty: Are you kidding? If it means sweet tobacco smoke will soon fill my lungs, there's nothing I can't do.
- Selma: Attention, passengers! Fasten your seat belts, it's going to be a bumpy ride.