| This is a talk page, where you can leave messages and comments about the Charles Montgomery Burns article.
- Please sign and date your posts using four tildes (
- New discussion topics go at the bottom of the page.
- New to Wikisimpsons? Welcome!
- This is not a forum for general discussion about the article's subject. Only talk about edits to the article. If you want to ask questions about the content, ask on Wikisimpsons Answers.
|Some talk page guidelines:
- Be polite
- Assume good faith
- No personal attacks
- Don't bite the newcomers!
I think we should combine this page with Charles Montgomery Burns depending on which name we want the article to go by. Thai420 15:37, 27 May 2006 (UTC)
According to episode 1304 (http://wtso.net/movie/52-The%20Simpsons%201304%20A%20Hunka%20Hunka%20Burns%20in%20Love.html - at about 8:20), Mr. Burns is 104
188.8.131.52 02:05, 4 May 2009 (UTC)
But... according to Episode number 15 (Simpson and Delilah) it reveals that C.M. Burns is only 81! —Preceding unsigned comment added by FedericoF (talk • contribs)
- Yes, but more recent episodes are usually more correct. Dohayecarumbadoh 17:34, May 23, 2010 (UTC)
dosnt Burns have alot more siblings than what is list i mean what about the ones in the photo from the episode double double boy in trouble?--Firelord jay 20:03, October 10, 2010 (UTC)
- Probably but they are unnamed. 184.108.40.206 20:09, October 10, 2010 (UTC)