CEO of Obsidian
Wikisimpsons - The Simpsons Wiki
(Redirected from Monty Burnt)
| "CEO of Obsidian"
| Song Information
"CEO of Obsidian", also called "Monty Burnt", is a song by Jay G. It reached number one in the charts and was a track on The Obsidian Album.
- Jay G:
- Used to be the man, Burns,
- Now you just a bad joke,
- Used to be about to die,
- Now you only dead broke.
- I gave you the card, Burns,
- And you spent your mind out,
- It was all a trap, yo,
- As you 'bout to find out.
- Jay G is CEO of Obsidian!
- Now your bank account is withering,
- Your bottom lip is quivering,
- You're Hufflepuff, I'm Slytherin,
- There's no one doin' your Smitherin'.
- This is where your money went,
- Evict you from the one percent,
- Now watch me as my fingers tent,
- 'Cause I own you, it is excellent.
- Female singer:
- You're broke now,
- Your cash was your passion.
- Now Jay owns your ass, son.