Wikisimpsons:Tapped Out portal
Wikisimpsons - The Simpsons Wiki
- March 21st: Homer and the Gang are thick as thieves! Wait, we mean thick AND thieves! Join them as they plunder the world of its treasures.
- You are getting hungry, VERY hungry. Get amateur hypnotist and semi-pro criminal Sven Golly with a Tray of Donuts today & receive 100 bonus Donuts!
- Nothing freezes a moment in time better than hot molten lava! Get the Pompeii Ruins today and say “Cheese!... Oh it burns! It burns!!”
- We’ve got Saviors for all species. Whether you’re a human or an alien, we’ve got a ‘Christ’ for you!
- The Pope is gearing up for a fight (that pointy staff’s not just for show), but will he be able to save Springfield’s soul? Get him in the store now!
- Time to play beat the sneak! Who will win this game of old man one-upmanship? Play Act 2 now and find out!
- Jack the Ripper is back! Will this Londonite cause some murderous mayhem, or this time, is he just killing with kindness? Unlock him and find out!
- Build a British Roundabout and watch thieves get away one left turn at a time. And remember, a robbery’s no excuse for not yielding the right of way.
- Is Homer in disguise or are you just seeing double? Maybe both! Get Guy Incognito in the store for Homer’s perfect alibi, and visit an optometrist!
- Posthumous poets Geoffrey Chaucer & Oscar Wilde are ready to bore… we mean haunt Springfield with rhymes. Unlock them with Westminster Abbey today!
- Crack open a case of trouble for Homer and Ned with the Monte Burns Casino Box, and roll the dice on what goodies are inside.
- Unlock Mr. Burns’ old schoolmate on the prize track today! Then find another 533 rich old white guys and you’ve got yourself a Congress!
- Our senile swindlers are trying their luck at a classic casino heist, but will they get caught grey-handed? Find out in the geriatric finale of Act 3!
- Find all about the new event in the The Springfield Jobs page!