- Want all the charm of international travel without ever having to take a bad passport photo? Get prepared for some global adventures from the comfort of your own Springfield!
- Everyone knows the best parts of air travel are long lines & overpriced neck pillows. So build the Springfield Airport & let the tourists flood in!
- Brockman's news is breaking but his fever isn't – a #TBT return of The Osaka Flu to Springfield but instead of sneezes and disease, it’s got points and prizes. Track the disease in #TSTO now!
- Word through the grapevine is Chateau Maison is a great spot for troublesome kids. Wine and children… what could go wrong?!?
- César and Ugolin are full of winemaking shortcuts. Like instead of aging grapes - just start with raisins! Get them and more on the prize track today!
- Krusty’s finally gone upscale with his newest French restaurant, Le Krusty Burger. The food’s the same but the drive-thru only fits stretch limos.
- Mr. Sparkle’s washed up on our shores to attempt the impossible: clean Springfield! Will the people join him or will filth run free? Play to find out!
- Get the Seizure Robots today for an epileptically good time! See, you’re already dancing with joy! Wait, that’s not dancing…
- Football fever comes to Springfield! Celebrate America’s biggest party in The Simpsons: Tapped Out with Cleatus. No, not the hillbilly - the mascot!
- Why go to the mountain when we can bring the mountain to YOU! Get the sacred mountain, Mount Fuji, on the prize track today!
- Forget the chocolates, all Dia-Betty wants is some love… and chocolates. Actually… just the chocolates. Get her and more in The Simpsons: Tapped Out!