- Wikisimpsons has a Discord server! Click here for your invite! Join to talk about the wiki, Simpsons and Tapped Out news, or just to talk to other users.
- Make an account! It's easy, free, and your work on the wiki can be attributed to you.
- Welcome to Wikisimpsons!
Tapped Out Portal
Wikisimpsons - The Simpsons Wiki
| The Simpsons: Tapped Out (TSTO) is a free game for iOS and Android, developed and published by Electronic Arts, first released on February 17, 2012. The game consists of the player helping Homer and other characters to rebuild Springfield. The game features the original cast.|
The game was removed from the App Store on March 3, 2012, due to connectivity issues primarily caused by the USA release of the game two days before. August and September that year saw the game re-launch in various countries, with January and February 2013 overlooking the game's long-awaited Android launch in various countries.
- "The heretics have had their time and a new year has been celebrated. As the religious riots settle and the townsfolk get back to their normal lives, what's next for your town? An inaugural incident? A romp around the world? An invasion of bow wielding gnomes?"
- ―Winter 2016 Takedown Teaser description on Amazon Store
- "The documents were swapped, the messages decoded, and the world was saved (well most of it)! Now it’s time to put away the shoe phones, pen blow darts, watch cameras, and other mail-order gadgets, and get back to civilian life in Springfield. But what could be next for your town? A face-paint focused collegiate experience? A temporal trip? A quicky wedding? Stay tuned for more characters, buildings and stories coming soon!"
- ―Secret Agents Takedown Teaser description
- "Springfield’s festival of music has ended and all that’s left is the tedious hours of cleanup… just kidding! Video games have no consequences! It’s time to hang up those mics and return your townfolk back to their normal lives. But what’s next for your Springfield? Magical maladies and mayhem? A fried food feast? A clash of colliding colors? An all-town alliteration altercation? Stay tuned to find out!"
- ―Homerpalooza Takedown Teaser description.
- "The war has ended and the generational divide has been mended – at least until bedtime. Now that a delicate peace has been established (as long as no vegetables are served and no bands are started), what’s next for Springfield? A parental prohibition? A crazy clown college? Or maybe a hilarious heist? Stay tuned for new characters, buildings and stories coming soon."
- ―Bart Royale Takedown Teaser description.
- "It’s time to hang up the heists and wrap up the plots. It’s clear crime doesn’t pay (unless you’re already rich), and Homer and the gang need to get back to the daily grind. But what’s next for Springfield? A brutal build on a failing park? A murder mystery? A preteen road trip? A hidden fourth option so secret that we haven’t created yet? Stay tuned for new characters, buildings and stories coming soon."
- ―Who Shot Mr. Burns? (Part Three) description.
- "Exotic, experimental, and just plain wrong animals are all tucked away in their exhibits, and the townsfolk are finally safe to leave their garbage out unattended once again. But what’s next for your town? Seriously, what’s next? We’ve got nothing. Maybe something with… the census? Oh geeze. Why? Why did we get so many margaritas last night? For Bill’s birthday? Bill sucks! Wait, are you writing that down? Stay tuned for new characters, buildings and stories coming soon!"
- ―Super Powers description.
- "The stories have been told, the carols sung, and the snow slush-ified. It’s a new year in Springfield and with it a new adventure. But what will 2019 bring? An elder arrival? A factory field trip? A picture-perfect plot? Who knows! We sure don’t. We were really counting on that apocalypse. Stay tuned for these exciting new updates for Tapped Out!"
- ―Not Yet Spring Cleaning event description.
- June 12th: The Game of Games begins! Time to separate the heroes from the socially well-adjusted. Play now and help Bart achieve his dreams of esports stardom!
- Experience your favorite stories in a brand-new way, with blocks. Blocko Angelica Button is here to defeat the dungeon of DOOM!
- Legends never die, they just switch to soft foods and go to bed at 4pm. Play today and see if Bart can convince the Detonator to get back in the game.
- Check out Krusty's World of Krustcraft and play a game within a game. Or a game within a game within a game if you think the world's a simulation.
- Keep the energy drinks and chips flowing, cause this stream ain’t stopping. Report Card finally has the physical advantage to ace the competition!
- Celebrate America's birthday with a mystery. No, it's not why we still have the Electoral College. It's a prize-filled Mystery Box!
- You don’t have to put on pants to play, but you do have to don digital armor. Unlock the Avatar from Conflict of Enemies and go to e-war.
- Some criminals live in the shadows. Others eat fish and live in the sea. Okay, just one does that. Get Stickup Walrus today.
- Find all about the new event in the Game of Games page!