The Star-Spangled Banner
| "The Star-Spangled Banner"
| Song Information
The Star-Spangled Banner is the American national anthem written by Francis Scott Key.
- Oh, say can you, I'm askin', can you seeeeee
- by the dawn's...
- ...And the rocket's red glare, the bombs bursting - shoot 'em off! poppin' way up in the air,
- Gave proof through the night that our flag was still there.
- ...and the home of the brave?
Wild Barts Can't Be Broken
- O'er the land of the free,
- And the home... home of the bra-ve.
- Oh, America's the home of the bra-ave,
- American the brave, the brave!
- Homer of the bra-ave!
Behind the Laughter
The songs is the 42th track on Go Simpsonic with The Simpsons. The Francis Scott Key version is made by Francis Scott Key and the arrangement and adaptation is made by Alf Clausen. The voice of Bleeding Gums Murphy was made by Daryl L. Coley and the announcer was voiced by Harry Shearer.