The Simpsons Treehouse of Horror Hoodoo Voodoo Brouhaha
| The Simpsons Treehouse of Horror Hoodoo Voodoo Brouhaha
| Book Information
Matt Groening, The toastmaster of trick-or-treat, whips up a witches' brouhaha of crazed clown cars, possessed cereal boxes, haunted hospitals, afterlife-binding cocktail napkin I.O.U.s, ring-driven fellowships, neighborly vampires, and costumed comic book guys. Add a revenge-filled bottle of Amontillado, and a rippingly good yarn from merry and bloody olde England, and you have a pleasingly putrid and asphyxiatingly amusing tome of tonsil-tickling terror and Halloween howl-arity with The Simpsons.
- Planet of the Apus
- Ring Around the Simpsons
- Comic Book Guy's Best Costumes Ever - Part 1
- Bart and Lisa's Tips for When Dracula Moves Next Door!
- Night of the Living Ned
- Tales from the Kwik-E-Mart
- Krusty Brand Halloween Favorites
- Comic Book Guy's Best Costumes Ever - Part 2
- The Power Plant of Pain
- Teacher from the Black Lagoon
- Professor Frink's Hyper-Science Halloween Hi-Jinx and Party Pranks
- Bart's Dream and Nightmare Halloween!
- 101 Ways to Die in a Kwik-E-Mart
- Comic Book Guy's Best Costumes Ever - Part 3
- Night of Nineteen Screams!
- Kang and Kodos Explain Halloween
- From Hell and Back or: The Truer Story of Jack the Ripper
- Dr. Nick Riviera's Haunted Hospital
- Comic Book Guy's Best Costumes Ever - Part 4
- The Cask of Amontilla-D'oh!