The Hateful Eight-Year-Olds
| "The Hateful Eight-Year-Olds"
| Episode Information
"The Hateful Eight-Year-Olds" is the twenty-first episode of season 31 of The Simpsons and the six-hundred and eighty-third episode overall. It originally aired on May 10, 2020. The episode was written by Joel H. Cohen and directed by Jennifer Moeller. It guest stars Lili Reinhart as Bella-Ella, Joey King as Addy, Madelaine Petsch as Sloan, Lilly Singh as Kensey, Camila Mendes as Tessa Rose and Weezer as Sailor's Delight and end credits performer.
- "Lisa makes a new friend who loves horses, but then becomes part of a circle of snooty young rich girls. Meanwhile, Homer takes Marge on a romantic cruise."
Raphael, who is the postman, arrives at the Simpson house and informs Homer his mailbox is full for weeks. Homer takes it inside, and Lisa finds out she's invited at a sleepover with her library friend Addy.
After some battering between Lisa and Bart regarding horses, Lisa severs their sibling connection. Homer and Marge takes Lisa to Addy's house. While the kids are taken care off, Homer takes Marge on a sunset cruise.
Lisa calls Homer and Marge but due to bad reception he doesn't get the message and she is trapped in the party, with them making her go viral when she gets scared of the show Thank God I'm Dead.
Lisa hides in the bathroom and Addy finds her, explaining to her that she invited Lisa so that they can make fun of her while stopping making fun of Addy, and that next time she could do the same with another girl, continuing the circle.
Lisa runs from her and tries calling home but Bart refuses to help after what happened earlier, but when they take her phone, Bart takes on himself to save her and calls a car service, which happens to be Principal Skinner.
At the cruise, Homer misunderstands the lead singer of Sailor's Delight hitting on Marge and causes their set list and the alcohol to end up in the sea, ruining the cruise.
At the party, the girls throw Lisa's phone on top of the shelf on a cup and Bart arrives, but instead of just saving her, he plots with her a revenge, putting their hairs in hoof hardener.
Marge calls, worried on the multiple calls she did early, but she says she's fine, while Homer saves himself from trouble convincing people he saved their marriage by pooping their party.
The girls get woken up by their phones and their hair twirls falls over revealing their hair have become like Lisa's. Bart and Lisa hide in the barn and get on a horse, with Bart showing his fear for them.
- "Coming soon: a mom-umental Sunday of Animation Domination. 💐 Don't miss our special Mother's Day event!" on Twitter
- "When Mom's away, Bart will play. 😜" on Twitter
- "6 years ago, I put @TheSimpsons on my vision board because that show literally raised me. And tonight, I'm on The Simpsons at 8/7c on Fox. Words cannot describe how grateful I am. I've kept this secret for 7 months. I can't 😭" on Twitter
- "*pinching myself rn* never did I think I would be on such an iconic and groundbreaking show as The Simpsons, especially this early on and even more so with some of my besties, but tonight’s the night!!! watch me live out my english 8 year old dreams on a new episode of The Simpson’s." on Instagram