The Frying Dutchman
| The Frying Dutchman
| Location Information
The restaurant had an all-you-can-eat buffet, which Homer took advantage of and nearly bankrupted the restaurant in the process. When Captain McAllister gets annoyed at Homer for eating all the food, it turns into a court case. Although Homer technically won the court case, McAllister had Homer eat all of the food in front of everyone at the restaurant as part of an "out of court settlement."
The restaurant is notorious for its poorly prepared seafood. Homer gave the restaurant a bad review, and despite his hatred of Homer for giving the bad review, he placed the bad review on the door anyway as it was the only thing that would cover up the "D" from the Health Inspection Agency.
The Simpsons: Tapped OutEdit
- This section is transcluded from The Simpsons: Tapped Out buildings/Squidport buildings. To edit it, please edit the transcluded page.
- Episode – "New Kid on the Block"
- Episode – "Guess Who's Coming to Criticize Dinner?"
- Episode – "The Wettest Stories Ever Told"
- Episode – "Angry Dad: The Movie"
- Video game – The Simpsons Road Rage
- Video game – The Simpsons Skateboarding
- Video game – The Simpsons Game
- Video game – The Simpsons: Tapped Out
- Book – The Simpsons Guide to Springfield
- Merchandise – The Simpsons Christmas Village
The Simpsons: Tapped Out buildings
Locations in Springfield