- This article is about the crew member. For the character, see Bill Oakley (character).
| Bill Oakley
| Crew Information
Bill Oakley (born February 27, 1966) is an American TV writer, best known for his work on The Simpsons. Along with his writing partner Josh Weinstein, Oakley was the executive producer and showrunner during the seventh and eighth seasons. Before serving as the show's executive producers, the pair were hired onto the writing staff during the fourth season. Together, the two wrote episodes such as "Who Shot Mr. Burns?". After leaving The Simpsons, Oakley and Weinstein created Mission Hill, The Mullets, and served as consulting producers on Futurama. He was born and raised in Union Bridge, Maryland, and attended St. Albans School, where he and Weinstein created cartoons for the school newspaper. He later attended Harvard University, where he was an editor of the Harvard Lampoon.
He is married to Rachel Pulido.
- Episode – "Marge Gets a Job"
- Episode – "Marge in Chains"
- THOH – "Treehouse of Horror IV" (as The Late Bill Oakley)
- Episode – "$pringfield (Or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Legalized Gambling)"
- Episode – "Lisa vs. Malibu Stacy"
- Episode – "Sweet Seymour Skinner's Baadasssss Song"
- Episode – "Lady Bouvier's Lover"
- Episode – "Sideshow Bob Roberts"
- Episode – "Grampa vs. Sexual Inadequacy"
- Episode – "Bart vs. Australia"
- Episode – "Who Shot Mr. Burns? (Part One)"
- Episode – "Who Shot Mr. Burns? (Part Two)"
- Episode – "22 Short Films About Springfield"
|James L. Brooks • Matt Groening • Al Jean • George Meyer • David Mirkin • Bill Oakley • Mike Reiss • Mike Scully • Matt Selman • Sam Simon • Josh Weinstein|