| The Complete Fourth Season
| DVD Information
| Release date:
|| June 15, 2004
| Number of Episodes:
"The Complete Fourth Season" was released on June 15, 2004 in North America, August 2, 2004 in the UK and August 25, 2004 in Australia. It contains all 22 episodes from the fourth season. The box art theme is several citizens of Springfield invading The Simpsons' couch.
The menus feature a different character who does a gag whenever a selection is made.
 Disc Features
 Disc 1
 Disc 2
 Disc 3
 Disc 4
Season 4 - Disk 1 Title Menu
Season 4 - Disk 2 Title Menu
Season 4 - Disk 3 Title Menu
Season 4 - Disk 4 Title Menu
 Bonus features
- "An Introduction from Matt Groening"
- Audio Commentary on all episodes
- "Bush vs. Simpson" - James L. Brooks talkes about the relationship between the Bush family and The Simpsons.
- "The Cajun Controversy - a feature about the controversy the "New Orleans" song in "A Streetcar Named Marge" caused
- Animation Showcases for:
- "A Streetcar Named Marge"
- "Itchy & Scratchy: The Movie"
- "Homer's Triple Bypass"
- "So It's Come To This: A Simpsons Clip Show"
 Easter eggs
- A bonus audio commentary with Conan O'Brien on "Marge vs. the Monorail" can be accessed by either entering "150" on the remote in the episode's "Extras" menu and clicking on the microphone or by switching to the fifth audio track while playing the episode.
- Hidden sketches of Homer can be accessed by entering "240" on the remote in the "Extras" menu of "Homer's Triple Bypass" and clicking on the pencil that appears.
- Hidden sketches of Krusty can be accessed by entering "35" on the remote in the "Extras" menu of "Krusty Gets Kancelled" and clicking on the pencil that appears.
- On Disc Three, whenever Bart's right (our view) arm is out of view, there is nothing coming out of Bart's shoulder, which is covered with his red shirt.